RSS feed - SEOClerks

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Committed to the fight

2016 Walk to End Alzheimer's

The end of Alzheimer's starts with you
Dan W.
I walk to let folks know that many of us living with Alzheimer's can still fight. I want to raise awareness while I still can.  -Dan (center) and Jean (right center) with their team.

Dear Tushar,

In 2013, I joined the ranks of the over 5 million Americans living with Alzheimer's disease. While the diagnosis is devastating and I don't know when my mind will fade away forever, my wife Jean and I try to enjoy each day. And we walk.

We walk to be a voice for those who are unable to be one for themselves. We walk to honor the lives that have been prematurely taken. We walk because the costs of dementia are catastrophic by every measure. And we walk because we don't want future generations to have to face this disease.

By participating in the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's®, we're committed to raising awareness and funds for Alzheimer's care, support and research. Please join us in continuing this fight.

With gratitude,

Dan W.
Walk to End Alzheimer's Participant

Register Today

YOUR INFORMATION

 
Username: bestsmmservice.huha@blogger.com
Password: Click here to reclaim your password

Mission minute:

Alzheimer's disease is an epidemic. Learn more about our nation's sixth-leading cause of death by reading our 2016 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures report.


No comments:

Post a Comment