RSS feed - SEOClerks

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Michael carries a blue flower

Register for Walk to End Alzheimer's today

Have you registered for Walk to End Alzheimer’s?
Michael H., Team Captain, Grand Champions Club member
I was diagnosed with dementia two years ago. Participating in Walk to End Alzheimer's makes me feel less alone.
 

Dear Tushar,

At Walk to End Alzheimer’s®, people carry flowers representing their connection to the disease. I carry a blue flower to symbolize that I'm living with dementia, and my wife Pamella carries a yellow flower to show that she's my caregiver.

You might not realize how much your participation in Walk to End Alzheimer's means to those who are living with Alzheimer's disease or other dementias. When people come up to me on Walk day to say they're excited to see me there, I say, "Actually I'm the one who's happy to see you."

Being surrounded by so many people who want to raise funds for the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association® makes me feel great. It makes me want to keep fighting this disease every day.

Will you register for your local Walk today at alz.org/walk?

Sincerely,

Michael H.
Team Standing Proud
Walk to End Alzheimer's

 

Register Today

 

YOUR INFORMATION

 
Username: bestsmmservice.huha@blogger.com
Password: Click here to reclaim your password

Need help? See this guide for more information.

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment