RSS feed - SEOClerks

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Together, we can end Alzheimer's

Register today!

Register today!
My siblings and I carry purple flowers at Walk to End Alzheimer’s to honor our mom. Having a Walk team lets us spend the day together and lifts us all up as we fight this disease.
-Sonia C.
Team Captain and Committee Member
Dear Tushar,

My mom had nine children and she loved having us bring fresh flowers on her birthday.

When she developed Alzheimer's disease, my siblings, nieces, nephews and cousins started a Walk to End Alzheimer's® team to honor her. After our first Walk, we visited Mom with the Promise Flowers we carried that day.

Although my mom is gone now, I continue to honor her by doing all that I can for this inspiring event where, no matter your age or ability, you can help advance the fight against Alzheimer's.

Last year, my family and I were among the more than 500,000 people across the country who raised awareness and funds to advance the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association.

Together, we can achieve even more this year. But we need friends like you to join this movement — for my family and families everywhere who are devastated by this disease. With your help, we can lead the way to Alzheimer’s first survivor.

Register today at alz.org/walk.


Sincerely,

Sonia C.
Team Captain and Committee Member
Walk to End Alzheimer's

Register Today

YOUR INFORMATION
 
Username: bestsmmservice.huha@blogger.com
Password: Click here to reclaim your password
Need help? See this guide for more information.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment